Nov 16, 2007

Abby's "big girl" bed

I will never under estimate my 2-year old again. I should listen to my husband.... We bought Amanda & Abby new bunk beds about a month ago. I was nervous about letting Abby sleep in the bottom bunk, so we just kept letting her sleep in her crib. Last weekend we got a bed rail, because for some reason the bottom bunk didn't have one built in. She did so great the first night. Not a peep out of her! The next night, we got woken up by Abby's crying, because she managed to squeeze between the bed and the wall. But since then, we've had no problems. She loves her new bed. I just couldn't "let go" of her not being a "baby" anymore, I guess! I was having thoughts of her not wanting to sleep in the bed, but it was the exact opposite. She's becoming SO independant!

No comments: