Jan 26, 2008

In the Queue

Awhile back we switched from Blockbuster on-line to Netflix as Blockbuster changed their program/prices. As Krista mentioned, I don't usually get out to too many non-child movies, and with the writer's strike, there's not too much on t.v. It's been nice to have, as most of these aren't really movies I would have seen in theater, but as a rental would be ok. And a lot cheaper than going even 1 time to rent videos.

Movies we have currently at home are: Spiderman 3, and Live Free or Die Hard

Movies in our Queue: The Soprano's: Season 6, Part 2, disk 3 & 4
The Kingdom
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
Psych: Season 1, disks 1-4

Movies "saved": That 70's Show: Season 8
(This means it hasn't been released yet to Netflix)

Psych is a show my good friend watches and keeps telling me about; she said it's hilarious. I think it airs on the USA network. I have been half-watching Celebrity Apprentice, only because it's on at the same time/night as Grey's Anatomy is. But now that's all reruns until September....I will be having major withdrawals!

What's in your Queue?

No comments: