Feb 7, 2008

Ash-a-lee

Today Ashley got what could be considered the best news (so far) of her life! We went to her routine (every 6 weeks) orthodontist appointment today. We knew the Dr. said she would probably be able to get the braces off sometime in the spring. Hmmm.... not very specific, but I'm sure they have to wait and see what happens. So as we were driving there, I mentioned to Ashley that next time could be the last appointment with braces ON, and I was correct! She gets them taken off on April 1st and April 10. I don't think she could be happier! I will post the before and after pictures then. I fortunately cannot relate to this, but her Aunties can! She said the first thing she wants to eat is a bag of apples and caramel dip. How cute is that?

3 comments:

LadyP said...

That is such great news! Tell her congrats! I remember how exciting that was! I also remember how slimy my teeth felt!

Carrie said...

Did you get a homemade card from Aunty C?

Janell said...

How exciting! I bet she's thrilled as ever! Apples & caramel...one of my favorites. :)