Jun 12, 2008

new house photos; part 1

First, because I'm usually a pretty neat person; please excuse any leftover boxes or random things laying around. I'm getting to those last few boxes this weekend. I also hope to tape around the trim in Ashley's room to start thinking about painting it. At least I got the charming "sports" theme wallpaper down!

the foyer; inside to the left are stairs going up and down. to the right is the door to the garage.

the stairs leading down

the stairs leading up

the living room; a light brown color :)

another view of the living room, obviously the window. I love the cranberry curtains.

again, the living room. The dining room and kitchen is to the right. The girls' bedrooms (2) and the bathroom is down the hall to the left.

To be continued....




No comments: