Jun 4, 2008

Relocated!!

Well, we survived the big move day with no broken furniture and only a few minor scrapes and cuts! Of course, Saturday had to be hot, but we made it. Moving cannot go without a hitch, however. Our phone was supposed to be transferred on Friday by 5 p.m. At 6 pm it still wasn't working at the new house. So I had no phone and no internet (DSL) for about 24 hours; I thought I was living in the dark ages again! Thankfully the library is now in walking distance; I made a stop to check my e-mail. Saturday night we got a welcomed reprieve from moving and attended a fellow guardsman's going away party. Well, he lives in Bloomington. We were just finished eating and the wind kicked up about 5 notches and we decided we had better go...Except the storm was moving east and we had to travel east. While going though Bloomington, we saw the hail that collected on the ground----it was CRAZY, it looked like it had snowed! Sunday we got the last of our stuff from our townhouse; it looked so weird empty.

Congratulations-
  • Krista & Tom on your new beautiful daughter, Syndney Noelle. What a cutie pie! I think I'm a bit biased though! I can't wait to meet her!
  • Carrie & Corey on the purchase of their new home! And congratulations to Corey on his new job.
    I am so happy for all of you! xoxoxox

No comments: