Dec 10, 2008

Back from the stone ages...

This past Saturday our home modem decided to unexpectedly die. After many failed attempts of re-configuring it, our internet provider deemed it as faulty. Great... No replacement can be received until Tuesday, 4 WHOLE days away. Of course, this had to happen on a weekend, and while my computer guru (David) was out of town. I even tried having my dad help over the phone, with no luck. A few short years back this would have not been a problem; and goes to show how much we rely on the internet/e-mail, etc. UGH! Thankfully we live within a half mile of the local library, which has internet access and Wi-Fi available. So once a day, I would trek over there and try to remain "connected" to the world. Nothing earth shattering happened during our hiatis, luckily! I know it could have been a whole lot worse...

No comments: