Sep 27, 2007

Too Funny!




Abigail has a certain imp-ish personality. When she's at Grandma Taylor's, she walks around with her hands behind her back because she knows she's not supposed to touch anything... my mom thought that was hilarious. She found Ashley's tube of mascara, opened it and proceeded to color her entire face with it. Another day she found the only 2 markers in an entire school-box of crayons and colored her face red. When she eats cereal or ice cream now, she lifts up the bowl when it's almost gone and drinks from the bowl. Hmmm, I wonder where she got that from? Her big sisters, I'm sure. Earlier today I took the older girls to the dentist so Abby was home alone with daddy. Evidently while David was going to the bathroom, she started trying to undress herself and sat down on her potty chair. Well, since daddy hasn't been here in awhile, he didn't know that it played music when something goes into the little bowl. That must have impressed David, because then he proceeded to call me (while I'm at the dentist office waiting room) to ask me "why didn't you tell me Abby's potty chair played music?" I was a little bit curious as to why he called me to ask me that, but he seemed so excited that I just went with it. He said he was going around the house trying to figure out which phone was ringing - his cell phones or home phone, when it was just the potty chair.

One of the words that Abby now says is "chips". We have her big sister Ashley to thank for that. Abby now loves doritos or any chips. She calls most everything chips, even if it isn't chips; but it usually means she wants a snack. I've snuck in plenty of pretzels and grapes instead of chips, and she doesn't seem to mind. So, like Krista said we have to watch what we do and what we say because she wants to do exactly the same things. Her favorite "copy" move is to walk around the house with every bag, purse or otherwise and hop on her Dora car-I wonder where she thinks she's going to go.... to Grandma's house I'm sure! Looks like she's taking after her Aunty Carrie-with her love of purses; already!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I heard about the purse thing...Ashley told me I could have given my present to Amanda to Abby...then I remember her loving to drag them around.