Sep 20, 2007

Too many birthdays?

I'm not really saying this; but there are 3 birthdays and 1 anniversary within 5 days of each other in our family. Amanda-10/5, Nathan 10/8, Tom & Krista (anniversary) 10/9, and Abigail on 10/10. That's crazy, but its also fun. No, this really wasn't "planned", but once Krista & I realized our babies (Nathan, Abby) were due on the same day....I think it's kind of cool. Nathan decided he wanted to have his own day to be born, and then Abby wanted to wait to make sure her daddy could be here. As far as Amanda & Abby, it was sort of "planned", in the respect that I didn't want them more than 6 years apart. Little did I know that they would end up being exactly 6 years and 5 days apart!!! This year we're considering a triple-birthday in Duluth for all three of them; complete with the entire family. Sammy's pizza is sounding better by the minute! Oh-this isn't the end of the "October mayhem", we also have cousins and kids of cousins which is like 7 more birthdays. No more babies from the Wallace clan though. :(

1 comment:

Janell said...

Hi, Karla! Looks like you'll be busy with all of these dates coming up! I can't wait to find out when my little guy's birthday will be! :) And mmmmm...pizza sounds so good right now!! Glad to see all is going well with you.