Oct 14, 2007

"Dinner and a movie"

As per the suggestion of the reintegration "experts", we've been trying to schedule outings alone. David says we always go on the "All American Date", dinner and a movie. Although last time we just went to a movie. Last night David said he is was in the mood for Red Lobster, and he didn't have to twist my arm. But of course, Saturdays are very busy anywhere you go, so we checked in and headed for the bar. We don't drink a lot, but a margarita was calling my name. After dinner, we headed off to the movie, "The Heartbreak Kid", with Ben Stiller. I don't know what it is but I find Ben Stiller hillarious. The movie did not dissapoint!!

Oddly enough, that one margarita must have been stronger than the ones I make at home, because I woke up with a headache.... Maybe I'm gettting too old for those? Well, maybe just have it after I've eaten something!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That little episode with the drink sounds familiar...I think I could drink you under the table..with 2!