Apr 29, 2008

so precious....


This past Saturday was Amanda's First Communion. It was so freaking windy and cold, but still a very special day. Amanda wore the same dress that Ashley did, made by my mom. The service was beautiful; I had tears streaming a few times. This is a very big milestone; two years of classes to get us to this point. Not to mention that David was actually here to celebrate his little girl's day. My mom, dad, aunt Mary, Carrie, Krista, David and myself attended the service, while Ashley was back here handling the two 2 1/2 year olds. Afterwards we came back to our place for dinner, DQ cake and presents. It was fun to see Abby and Nathan play; and they look so much alike they could be siblings instead of cousins. We hope to have a play date again with him next week. So thanks to dad for the great pictures; I just had to post a few.







1 comment:

Carrie said...

So grown up! Thanks for having us--I had a great time.