Sep 19, 2007

this is me then...

I've seen this on several blogs; so here I go!
20 years ago: 1. I was a sophomore at Duluth Central H.S. 2. Met my now husband in gym class 3. Was a "band" geek playing the clarinet
10 years ago: 1. I had been married for 4 years 2. Only had 1 daughter 3. Had been working at Republic Bank for 2 years
5 years ago: 1. I now have 2 daughters 2. Was still working at Republic Bank
3 years ago: 1. Was still working at Republic Bank 2. My husband returned from Bosnia deployment 3. My husband's best friend passed away unexpectedly at age 35
1 year ago: 1. I had lived in the Twin Cities for over 1 year 2. My husband was 12 months into a 22-month deployment 3. Abigail turned 1 year old, Amanda turned 7 years old
So far this year: 1. Ashley started high school 2. David returned home safely from deployment in Iraq 3. Did a lot of painting inside the house-every room except our bedroom
Yesterday: 1. I laid on the couch with a serious sinus cold watching DVD's 2. I talked to a friend in Duluth on the phone 3. I read half of a (very good) book
Tomorrow: 1. I will go grocery shopping 2. I will try to tackle some laundry, because I still don't feel well today 3. Take Abby to the park
In the next year: 1. Our family will go on a long overdue vacation to Orlando! 2. I want to learn how to make those cool washcloths that David's grandma used to make 3. Make time to use all the scrapbook stuff I have

No comments: