Mar 13, 2008

A.I. review/house stuff

Ok, um why is Kristy Lee Cook still on there???! But I was having 2nd thoughts about David H. anyway. I hope David A. can come back down to earth and remember the words to a song. I LOVED Chikezie's performance! Brooke, Carly, David C. and Chickezie were my fav's this week; sometimes that'll change from week-to-week.

I had a crazy morning yesterday. I spent 1
1/2 hours at a mortgage place filling out and signing papers, and asking a lot of questions. Last week we were pre-approved at a credit union but our realtor wanted us to check one more place. She had me working with the "first-time homebuyer's guru", but it turns out she could get us the best deal through the V.A.; mostly due to not having to pay P.M.I. So again re-pre-approved and being shown 10 houses in Cottage Grove on Friday. I found out that likely our landlord will show our place furnished (with our stuff in it) to perspective renters, so I'm stressing a little. Ok, A LOT. I've got to just stop and breathe. I don't know how fabulous the place can look but I will try. I'm going to buy some boxes for personal items-pictures mostly. Now I feel like I have to stage this place and it's not mine, per se. Here we go, my craziness gets crazier. I had jokingly told my mom that when they come for Amanda's first communion they'd be sitting on boxes. It won't be that bad, but there probably won't be too many decorative things and such around. Our lease ends June 30 and we have to give 60 days notice, so our tentative goal is to notify her by April 30. This could all change depending when we find something we want to buy.

No comments: