Mar 11, 2008

spring finally?

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful day!!! IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME! Excuse the anger, but we've had snow on the ground since December 1st, it gets really old really fast! I let Amanda and Abby color with chalk in the driveway-they had an absolute blast!!! You could really tell they had cabin fever when I tried oh, like 3 times to get them in the house. Abby just ran right back out with the chalk in her hand. She was so angry when she had to come in. We bribed her to eat dinner while watching a DVD, so it was seriously serious. I looked at the temp several times and it was a balmy 50 at one point. We look forward to daylight a little longer although the time change has kind of been rough.

For the AI fans; the top 12 tonight! Randy & Paula appeared on the Today show and their favorites are David A., David C., Brooke and Carly. I agree with those choices. Can't wait to watch! If I had to guess, I'd say probably Kristy Lee Cook will go next. Thoughts? Comments?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Um yeah, she sucks. I hated her hoe-down version of a great Beatles song. Boo!