Mar 6, 2008

house shopping

Since David returned from Iraq we've been wanting and preparing to buy a house, finally! I look on-line all the time just to see what's out there, but we now have the official green light with a pre-approval! I couldn't even call David to tell him, as he's in EMT classes at Camp Ripley. So I had to settle for sending him an e-mail and he'll call home tonight. We are very much wanting to stay in Cottage Grove, but would also consider Woodbury as it's the same school district. Our landlord gave us the name of her realtor and she's coming over to talk to us on Saturday. I really couldn't be any more excited. We hope to be settled before the fall school year starts, to make it easier for the girls. A yard will be a nice bonus feature, one we have missed since moving from Duluth. Yet, I don't miss mowing that big lawn we had on Niagara Street! Hard on the allergies...

No comments: